A Life Long Learning
Get more out of your employees, have professional knowledge anchored based on a globally recognized Operations and Supply Chain Management standards.
Mutatis Mutandis respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially. We use your information to respond to your questions, comments and orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission.
Mutatis Mutandis will not sell or pass on without your consent to third parties your personal information, with the exception of our obligations under Dutch law.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mutatis Mutandis's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mutatis Mutandis's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mutatis Mutandis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mutatis Mutandis's web site are provided "as is". Mutatis Mutandis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mutatis Mutandis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mutatis Mutandis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mutatis Mutandis's Internet site, even if Mutatis Mutandis or a Mutatis Mutandis authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mutatis Mutandis's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mutatis Mutandis does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mutatis Mutandis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mutatis Mutandis does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mutatis Mutandis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mutatis Mutandis of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mutatis Mutandis's web site shall be governed by the laws of the The Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Comments, questions and complaints
This site is an independent publication. Users are invited to submit comments, questions and comments to interact with us. Please use the contactform on this site.
In case of any questions or remarks please do not hesitate to contact. This can be by phone or by mail. In order to better serve you, please provide your input as detailed as possible. We will respond as soon as possible.
Mutatis Mutandis is registered in the Chamber of Commerce The Netherlands - Registration number 170 80 347
Mutatis Mutandis, a small, pragmatic and result oriented logistics consultancy firm
- your logistics consultant. We think along with you about current logistics issues.
- your senior project/program manager. We will take care of your logistics project and start where others think not succeed to bring you from A to Better!
- your logistics interim professional. If you want to be quickly up to speed.
- your master trainer. In a person-centered approach, we provide tailor-made for training and education to support your personal logistics development.
We are here for you.