APICS Principles of Operations Planning
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (VAT excl.)
- in company
Principles of Operations Planning imparts a fundamental knowledge and understanding of the basic inventory planning principles and techniques that are used at each level in the planning process, from strategic to tactical.
Principles of Operations Planning consists of nine modules which are presented in five days.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Operations Management Foundations
- Planning Foundations
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Aggregate Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling Foundations
- Master Scheduling Processes
- Operations Systems