APICS Principles of Manufacturing Management
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (VAT excl.)
- in company
Principles of Manufacturing Management provides an introduction to manufacturing management core concepts and activities related to production planning, scheduling and process control.
Principles of Manufacturing Management consists of nine modules which are presented in five days.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Operations Management Foundations
- Introduction to Manufacturing Management
- Manufacturing Product Structures
- Basics of Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Managing with MRP
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Production Activity Control
- Advanced Scheduling
- Lean Production Management