APICS Principles of Managing Operations
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (VAT excl.)
- in company
Principles of Managing Operations introduces the fundamentals of operational process design, quality and organizational management and performance.
Principles of Managing Operations consists of nine modules which are presented in five days.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Operations Management Foundations
- Processes and Operations
- Project Management
- Product Design and Development
- Process Design Strategies
- otal Quality Management
- Statistical Quality Control
- Process Improvement and Optimization
- Organizational Management and Performance