APICS Principles of Operations Management
- 5 courses
- 11 sessions per course, 1 mid term exam and 1 final exam
- 12 course recommendations for specific roles and functions
- 45 individual course sessions of which you can choose!
- endless possibilities to combine
The program was developed by APICS - the premier professional association for supply chain management and the leading provider of research, education and certification programs - in the period 2011-2013 based on an extensive job/task analysis and brings those topics that are seen by US industry as essential.
Program participants are introduced to the main concepts in the following areas:
- Operations Planning
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Distribution and Logistics
- Managing Operations
You can also choose for a function-oriented approach. The following learning paths are available:
- Supply chain manager
- Buyer/purcahsing control
- Master scheduling manager
- Distribution and logistics manager
- Material Requirements Planning
- Managing sales and operations planning
- Master scheduling issues
- Warehouse and transportation issues
- Issues in demand management
Mutatis Mutandis, the training specialist in Operations- and Supply Chain Management. With over 20 years’ experience in education and training we offer professional assistance in completing your request.
If you are interested or want to know more? Please contact us for an informal chat.
List of interested partiesThere are no scheduled dates for this course.
If you are interested in this course, you can subscribe to our list. You will be notified as soon as the course is scheduled.