Workshop Applied International Logistics & SCM
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (excl. VAT and travel.)
- in company
The five day Workshop Applied International Logistics & SCM is focused on the application of International Logistics and Supply Chain Management and will start where most trainings will stop.This training will guide participants through the process of international logistics, outsourcing and Supply Chain Management and will help them to systematically manage in their global supply chains.
This workshopis directed to logistics professionals who aim to expand their knowledge in the field and advance their organization’s logistics function. The program covers fundamental concepts of logistics management, such as logistics strategies, distribution network design, risk management, and the use of logistics service providers.
The workshop covers the following subjects:
- Review of Foundation topics
- Best practices in Supply Chain Management:
- Trends in Supply Chain Management
- Outsourcing of logistic activities:
- Managing change
After the Workshop Applied International Logistics & SCM you should be able to:
- Have an understanding of current practices in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management and a practical knowledge of related processes.
- Use a knowledge framework to incorporate current best practices to improve a company’s performance in the chain.
- Add value to a company and its supply chain through optimization of the supply chain from an operational-tactical angle.
- Have insight of factors with can block the intended change of processes.
- Contribute with your colleagues , clients and supply chain partners in improvements projects.
- Prepare yourself for your next step in your career.