Workshop Essentials of Container Shipping
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (excl. VAT and travel.)
Shipping & Containerisation Logistics requires in nowadays global supply chains knowledgeable employees to carry out the needed business operations involved in shipping and global trade requirements.
The Workshop Essentials of Container Shipping will focus on container sea transportation and its relevance to consignors. It will guide the participants to understand and improve their container shipping process and its place in
The Workshop Essentials of Container Shipping consists of eight modules which are presented in five days.
The workshop cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Global Container Shipping
- Basics of Global Transportation
- Liner Market characteristics:
- Transportation Management & Containerization:
- Container shipping financials
- Global Logistics Considerations
- Risk management
- Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
The Workshop Essentials of Container Shipping will help you:
- To successfully map out your goals, for both yourself and your organization.
- To gain the skills, insights and tools needed for you to save time and money.
- Increase your value to your organization, and the industry as a whole.
In order to test the participants proficiency with the materials presented, a final exam will be performed. The instructor will select the test contents based on the needs and objectives of the class.
By following the Workshop Essentials of Container Shipping you will:
- Become an expert in Shipping & Containerization Logistics and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
- Bring new ideas to your organization
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert
- Reduce costs and impact your organization’s bottom line
In summary, you'll be a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.