Supply Chain Workshop Series
The Supply Chain Workshop & Seminar Series are designed for those employees who have a sound basis in Operations- and Supply Chain Management, but want to extend this with practical application. Participants will become acquainted with the main concepts within one or more of the below mentioned areas:
- One day to get Customer Focused in Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management and Control
- Theory of Constraints
- Managing Suppliers and Stakeholders
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Essentials of Container Shipping
- Applied International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
In each session specific topics are explored and practical application is sought within your own business situation. A Seminar or Workshop Series consist of several sessions which will be held on different days.
Mutatis Mutandis, the training specialist in Operations- and Supply Chain Management. With over 20 years’ experience in education and training we offer professional assistance in completing your request.
If you are interested or want to know more? Please contact us for an informal chat.