Global Sourcing Workshop Series
- 4500.00 EUR Indication per group (excl. VAT and travel.)
- in company
It is a global marketplace and the Global Sourcing Workshop Series helps you navigate the complex and changing landscape of international business. Companies and organizations need skilled supply chain and operations management professionals in today's intensely competitive global marketplace. The workshop provides a comprehensive study of the critical competencies and challenges associated with international sourcing and procurement.
This workshop is available as a one-day executive overview as well.
The Global Sourcing Workshop Series consists of four modules which are presented in three days.
The workshop covers the following subjects:
- Why globalization?
- Definition of key terms
- Evaluating countries
- Selecting suppliers
- Cultural relationships
- Determining logistics requirements
- Sourcing global suppliers
- Evaluating suppliers
- Defining and managing risk
- Establishing strategic relationships
- Qualifying suppliers
- Preparing for site visits
- Analyzing contracts
- Setting communication strategy
- Recognizing challenges of cultural relationships
- Etiquette and protocol resources
- Maintaining communication
- Developing the appropriate Supply Chain Strategy
- Selecting logistics partners
- Understanding contract terminology
- Navigating paperwork requirements
- Choosing modes of transport
- Managing cash flow