Customer-Focussed Supply Chain Management Seminar
- 2000.00 EUR Indication per group (excl. VAT and travel.)
- in company
Focus your entire team on the most important part of the Supply Chain. The one-day Customer focussed Supply Chain Management Seminar is designed to provide foundational information about supply chain management to staff who support the supply chain. As customers add value to the Supply Chain, this seminar is focuses entirely on servicing them.
The Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management Seminar is designed to generate interest in supply chain management from a broader range of professionals within corporate organizations.
The Customer-Focussed Supply Chain Management Seminar consists of three modules which are presented in one day.
The seminar covers the following subjects:
Part 1: Defining customer-focused SCM
- Basics of customer-focused SCM
- The customer and SCM
- Performance measures for SCM
- Benefits and financial impact of SCM
Part 2: Key elements in customer-focused SCM
- Globalization and SCM
- Outsourcing and SCM
- Risk management, security and compliance
- Information technology
- Lean/six sigma/agile/TOC
- Service/product design
Part 3: Key processes supporting customer-focused SCM
- Operational planning and control
- Supply management
- Distribution management
- Key success factors
The Customer-Focussed Supply Chain Management Seminar is offered as in-company training. Training material includes:
- The Customer-Focussed Supply Chain Management Participant Guide;
This package can be extended with additional materials, on request and at additional cost. We only use original materials.
The program covers three sessions distributed over one day.
The total course fee is inclusive:
- The educational materials
- Attending the lessons and guidance by the instructor