APICS Principles of Inventory Management
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (VAT excl.)
- in company
Principles of Inventory Management provides a functional knowledge and understanding of inventory and purchasing management principles, roles and responsibilities, and techniques.
Principles of Inventory Management consists of nine modules which are presented in five days.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Operations Management Foundations
- Fundamentals of Inventory Management
- Purpose and Function of Inventory
- Inventory Replenishment Management
- Additional Inventory Replenishment Techniques and Inventory Performance
- Lean Inventory – Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Purchasing
- Sourcing Strategies
- Purchase Order Management and Performance Measurement