APICS CPIM Certified in Production and Inventory Management
- 3000.00 EUR Indication per student (VAT excl.)
- in company
The postgraduate certification program Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is an internationally recognized degree in Production and Inventory Management. This program is developed by the American APICS, the world’s leading community for end-to-end supply chain excellence.
The APICS CPIM Certification Program includes eight modules, with one exam. If you have passed the exam, you are entitled to use the international recognized credential CPIM behind your name.
- Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Detailed Schedules
- Module 6: Inventory
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement