Workshop Sustainable Supply Chains
- 7500.00 EUR Indication per group (VAT excl.)
- in company
- Not Specified
The Workshop Sustainable Supply Chains Workshop is focused on establishing a sustainable supply chain and material supply. It will help the student to improve their supply chain execution within his company.
This training will guide participants through the process of establishing Sustainable Supply Chains and will help them to systematically manage environmental and social issues in their global supply chains.
The Workshop Sustainable Supply Chains consists of ten modules which are presented in five days.
The workshop cover the following topics:
- The basics of supply chain, material management and how to make them sustainable
- The role and function of supply chain in the triple bottom line
- How to establish sustainable supply chains and material supply for your company
- Manage change, communication and cultural differences
- How to measure performance and support continuous improvement
- How to manage risks
To illustrate the theories learned in the workshop, several actual case studies will be used.
In order to test the participants proficiency with the materials presented, a final exam will be performed. The instructor will select the test contents based on the needs and objectives of the class.
After this Workshop Sustainable Supply Chains you should be able to:
- Have an understanding of Sustainable Supply Chains & Material Management concepts.
- Have a practical knowledge of sustainable supply chain processes.
- Use a knowledge framework to incorporate current best practices to improve a company's performance in the chain.
- Add value to a company and its supply chain through optimization of the supply chain and material management from an operational-tactical angle.
- Contribute with your colleagues, clients and supply chain partners in improvements projects.
- Prepare yourself for your next step in your career.