APICS Principles of Operations Management
- 5 courses
- 11 sessions per course, 1 mid term exam and 1 final exam
- 12 course recommendations for specific roles and functions
- 45 individual course sessions of which you can choose!
- endless possibilities to combine
The program was developed by APICS - the premier professional association for supply chain management and the leading provider of research, education and certification programs - in the period 2011-2013 based on an extensive job/task analysis and brings those topics that are seen by US industry as essential.
Program participants are introduced to the main concepts in the following areas:
- Operations Planning
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Distribution and Logistics
- Managing Operations
You can also choose for a function-oriented approach. The following learning paths are available:
- Supply chain manager
- Buyer/purcahsing control
- Master scheduling manager
- Distribution and logistics manager
- Material Requirements Planning
- Managing sales and operations planning
- Master scheduling issues
- Warehouse and transportation issues
- Issues in demand management
The APICS Principles Program is an excellent customized learning experience. It is designed in such a way that it can be tailored to the specific needs of the organization.
The program can be run with:
- The five 'standard' courses.
- In a package of sessions by company, department or function, offering only the relevant material for the company, department or employee.
The APICS Principles Programme can be used for:
- training of new employees
- filling gaps in knowledge in the field of Operations Management or
- cross-training of multifunctional employees.
Course delivery options
The APICS Principles of Operations Management Program is offered in-company only.
Why hire us?
Mutatis Mutandis is a education provider since 1993. As APICS strongly supports and stands behind the quality of its Instructors. Mutatis Mutandis only works with Master Instructors who have enhanced instructors' skills and provide the resources to deliver the highest quality instruction of the APICS body of knowledge. Our instructors have years of practical experience in the area they instruct.
The combination of didactic and practical experience of our instructors, our extensive experience in logistics and change management, did result in high exam pass rates and student satisfaction.
Mutatis Mutandis, the training specialist in Operations- and Supply Chain Management. With over 20 years’ experience in education and training we offer professional assistance in completing your request.
If you are interested or want to know more? Please contact us for an informal chat.