Seminar Managing Suppliers and Stakeholders
- 4500.00 EUR Indication per group (VAT incl.)
- in company
The Seminar Managing Suppliers and Stakeholders will help the student to improve their supply chain execution within his company.
Today many people work with many others in complex relationships, like aligning with internal stakeholders or working with external suppliers. And these relationships are important in ensuring the success or failure in achieving your business objectives. So managing, monitoring and maximising these relationships are important to the success of every organization and every process.
The Seminar Managing Suppliers and Stakeholders consists of seven modules which are presented in three days.The workshop cover the following subjects:
The course will cover subjects like:
- The basics of the sourcing process
- The role and function of Supplier Relationship Management (SMR)
- How to organize SMR within your company
- Manage change, communication and cultural differences
- The role of technology
- How to measure performance and support continuous improvement
- How to manage risks
In order to test the participants proficiency with the materials presented, a final exam will be performed. The instructor will select the test contents based on the needs and objectives of the class.
After this Seminar Managing Suppliers and Stakeholders you should be able to:
- Have an understanding of Supplier Relationship Management concepts, and a practical knowledge of Supplier Relationship Management processes.
- Use a knowledge framework to incorporate current best practices in Supplier Relationship Management to improve a company's performance in the chain.
- Add value to a company and it's supply chain through optimization of the supplier relationship from an operational-tactical angle.
- Contribute with your colleagues, clients and supply chain partners in improvements projects.
- Prepare yourself for your next step in your career.